No unfair grades!
- Academic Support works with students to access quality education and education rights.
- Academic Support believes in empowering students to be their own best advocate.
- Academic Support program works to help you resolve academic issues and related academic barriers in the classroom and at the college.
- Sometimes this looks like helping make sense of confusing academic policies that impact you and your success; listening in ways that the system does not; or helping fight unfair grades or unfair academic decisions.
- Student Associations Academic Support is the official student support – independent from the college.
ACADEMIC CONTACT FORM
Worried? Angry? Confused about an academic grade/decision/experience?
Submit your issue direct to Academic Support for follow-up here.
More on what we do:
- Champion student rights
- Help you identify GBC policies relevant to your academic issue
- Supports resolving your academic issues at the lowest and most immediate level
- Build self-advocacy skills
- Build policy skills
- Research and reporting on academic trends
- Educational programming.